Monday 4 March 2013

Travel

 




This time, I travel at the weekend and on the Monday. I went to Navarra and La Rioja.





I leaved home on Saturday morning and I arrived to Briones at the noon. I visited the little town. I saw the Church with the tall bell tower, the rampart and another old buildings. After lunch I went to Alfaro. There I saw the Church in Spain with more storks. To finish the day I went to Cascante.





The Sunday I went to the thermoludic. It had a big pool with the water at 33ºC and streams for relaxing. I past all the day, but eat at the camping car. Cascante has too a good old part with some buildings and the Roman road.
http://www.evadium.com/images/fichas/c.termoludico_cascante_1-big.jpg?1350239152http://www.actximeleta.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Cascante_467.jpg








On Monday I pass the morning at Logroño. It's the capital city of La Rioja. It had a very big cathedral. The day was cold and the Ebro river was nearly overflowing. At the afternoon I went back to Bilbao.

No comments:

Post a Comment